This article answers why you are getting the error code 0495BA16 on PS4.
You have tried to add one or more games that would be unavailable in your region. To fix, please go to Settings > Account Management and change your country setting so it matches your current location.If you still can’t find anything, feel free to send us a message at [email protected] with any questions!
Twitch Error Code 0495BA16 is a problem that has been present for some time now. The error code is most commonly found on the PS4, but can also be seen on other platforms such as Xbox One and PC. Read more in detail here: what is twitch tv.
You’ve just freed up some time and decided to watch Twitch broadcasts on your PS4.
When you went to join into Twitch, however, you were greeted with Twitch Error Code 0495BA16?
If this describes your situation, you’ve come to the correct place.
Because we have the finest 5 solutions for you to solve Twitch Error Code 0495BA16 on PS4, but first, let’s go over the basics.
Twitch PS4 Error Code 0495ba16 is something you should be aware of.
Twitch PS4 Error Code 0495ba16: What Causes It?
Although there are several explanations for Twitch PS4 Error Code 0495ba16, the following are some of the most common:
- Twitch Error Code 0495BA16 on PS4 happens when you attempt to access inconsistent data from your Twitch account, thus it’s recommended to erase all the credential data.
- It’s conceivable that the Twitch servers are down or that they’re undergoing maintenance. If this is the case in your instance, just wait a few minutes and try signing again.
- Twitch PS4 Error Code 0495ba16 might be caused by damaged Twitch files, causing Twitch broadcasting troubles.
- PS4 Glitch: This might be caused by a faulty Twitch app or obsolete PS4 system software, thus updating the firmware or reinstalling the Twitch app is recommended.
Solution 1: Check Twitch’s Server Status
Twitch servers are sometimes unavailable due to maintenance or technical reasons. Twitch Error Code 0495BA16 is also a result of this on PS4.
As a result, it’s a good idea to double-check the server’s status before proceeding with any further options.
Follow the methods outlined below to verify the status of twitch’s server:
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Go to the Twitch server status page now.
- On Twitch, see if any servers or services are down.
- This might be the cause of Twitch Error Code 0495BA16 if the server is offline.
If all Twitch servers are up and running, consider rebooting your PS4.
Solution 2: Restart your PlayStation 4
Refreshing the system might help you repair Error Code 0495BA16 in the Twitch PS4 app.
Here’s how to go about it:
- To switch off the console fully, press and hold the power button until you hear the second beep from the console (approximately 7 seconds).
- For at least 30 seconds, unplug the power line from the outlet.
- Connect it to the PS4 and turn it on.
- Restart Twitch and see whether Twitch Error Code 0495BA16 is still there.
If the error code 0495BA16 from the Twitch PS4 app still appears,
then go on reading.
Solution 3: On PS4, Delete Twitch Account Credential Data
Make sure you clear all login data linked with your Twitch account before attempting to log in again to your Twitch app.
So, here’s how you can clear Twitch account credential data on your PS4:
- Go to Settings from the PS4 home screen.
- Now pick Sharing and Broadcast from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Link with Other Services option from the menu.
- Choose Twitch on the next page.
- Then choose Sign Out and confirm your action.
- Restart your console and see whether the Twitch Error Code 0495BA16 on PS4 has been resolved.
If the Twitch PS4 app Error Code 0495BA16 persists, try the following solution.
Solution 4: Sign in using the Account icon.
You may think the solution is funny after reading it, but trust me when I say that it has worked for numerous PS4 users in resolving Twitch Error Code 0495BA16.
So, sign in to your Twitch account on PS4 by selecting the account icon (top-right corner) and then selecting the Sign In sub-menu from the newly emerged context menu.
Remember not to utilize the top-right Sign In button.
Solution #5: Get in touch with Twitch Support.
If none of the previous alternatives work, contact Twitch support to resolve Twitch Error Code 0495BA16 on PlayStation 4.
Here’s how to get in touch with Twitch support:
- Launch a web browser.
- Go to the Twitch Support page now.
- Fill in all of the blanks under the title Contact Us.
- Tell them what you’re going through in the description and what remedy you’ve previously tried.
Now, wait two or three days for Twitch support to contact you and better handle your issue.
All of the options listed above should assist you in resolving Twitch Error Code 0495BA16 on PS4.
If you still have a question, feel free to express your thoughts and concerns in the comments box below.
- who created twitch