Instagram’s new “Add Yours” sticker is not working for some users, who are posting screenshots of the error message they’re receiving. We’ve compiled a list tips that have worked to help fix Instagram stickers on iOS and Android devices.
The “instagram add yours not working 2022” is a problem that has been present for a while. Instagram has released 5 fixes to fix the issue.
If you go back a few months on Instagram, you may have seen a new feature called “Add Yours,” which is a sticker option that appears when publishing a story. It enables you to create a prompt and then have others submit tales in response to that prompt. With this new option, they may contribute their own versions of photographs or movies.
If you can’t participate in the fun because the ‘add yours’ function isn’t working on your app, here’s why the feature isn’t working for you and how to cure the add yours sticker not working problem on Instagram.
This sticker function may not work on your mobile app for a variety of reasons, including:
- This feature has not yet been implemented in your country.
- You haven’t updated your Instagram app in a long time.
- It’s possible that there’s an issue with your account.
- You may be perplexed as to where this functionality can be found.
Also see: How can I stop Instagram reels from spinning?
Don’t worry if you feel like you’re missing out on all the excitement or aren’t sure how to utilize this function. There are many measures you may take to get back aboard the fun train:
As a new feature, try to upgrade the software on Google Play Store or Apple App Store. You may try searching for it on your story after upgrading the app.
If upgrading the app does not solve the problem, you may try deleting and reinstalling the Instagram app.
If you’re not sure where this feature is on the app, follow the instructions below:
- Tap on your profile image in the top-left corner of the Instagram app and choose a photo or click one to add to your story.
- Tap on the square box with a smiling face in the top-left corner, which is an option. This will reveal a selection of stickers.
- Select “Add Yours” from the drop-down menu.
- Then write the prompt you’d want to be the overall topic of all the tales.
- Depending on your option, tap on add to your narrative or close friends.
Also see: We’re sorry, but this page isn’t accessible on Instagram right now: There are six fixes.
If you still can’t utilize the functionality, it’s possible that it hasn’t been implemented in your country. This sticker was initially tried in Japan and Indonesia. If you’re looking for more options, you may reach out to Instagram Support.
This functionality is likely still unknown to many people. Talk to your friends about it and see if they’re interested in using it.
If you have many accounts, try switching to one of them for additional alternatives. There may be an issue with your account at times, and the only way to repair it is to contact Instagram support.
If you apply the sticker successfully from your second account, you may try again from your first account later.
You may get this Virtual Private Network software for free from the Play Store or App Store, or via your browser. After that, open the VPN and attempt to use the Instagram app. If the functionality works, you can be certain that your app use is safe and secure.
When a follower adds your suggestion to their tale, you’ll know the “Add Yours” sticker is working. When this occurs, Instagram will give you a notice, and you can go to their stories to see what they’ve been up to.
Also see: How can I delete audio from a Google Photos video?
You can find me daydreaming or studying, always interested, serene, and a bit crazy. I like learning new things and stargazing. I am an ardent reader, traveler, and Aviation Science graduate.
The “instagram add yours not working reddit” is a problem that many people have been having with the Instagram app. 5 fixes have been released to fix it.
- add yours sticker not showing up
- add yours on instagram not showing
- how to get add yours on instagram
- add yours not working instagram iphone
- add yours not showing up